Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: The Fair

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Fair

    no one has posted anything about it? I guess it's as lame as it was last year? anyway, everybody come out thursday night for some good ole motocross action!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SWVA-Football's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2005
    Posts
    4,965
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    I personally haven't cared much for it in the past few years. The rides are usually fairly lackluster (or too extreme for my panzy butt), the attractions are "meh", and overall I see more people spending their time standing around (or walking around) talking to their friends than anything else.

    I don't plan on going this year..
    Officially retired

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    I went and saw Sammy Kershaw last night. He was decent, I still would have rather had Ricochet or Blake comin back, but oh well.

    Why did he give that speech at the end, somethin like if you don't like America then you can get out.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    There's just something not attractive about riding rides put together by drunk carnies (some are anyhow), and eating carnie food....

    I put in 5 entries in the photography contest.
    I didn't want to pay $6 just to see how I did, so I had my sister check them out when she took her kids to kids day [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I was hoping I'd get called to work at the fair so I could go look for myself... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: The Fair

    Doug Kershaw was better... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    went last night and had a good time, cyclops in the best ride there this year...

    watched the sprint cars run around last night too

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_Coach's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 13th, 2006
    Posts
    1,245
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    i always enjoyed wise county's finest walking around in their fishnet wife-beaters.
    [img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    If you've been once, you've been enough.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #9
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    I will most likely be going tonight to watch the motorcross race and take my sister-in-law who has never been to anything like that.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Fair

    [ QUOTE ]
    I will most likely be going tonight to watch the motorcross race and take my sister-in-law who has never been to anything like that.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    You should hold off and go Saturday night. Phil Dirt & The Dozers. Good little band. I've seen them at least 6 or 7 times over the last 10-15 years.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •